Aldinger strives to build long-term partnerships with our customers and employees based on trust and professionalism. In return, we provide a fair profit for the corporation, with security and growth to all employees and their families. If you are interested in joining Aldinger please review the listings below and follow the appropriate link(s).
Assistant Calibration Laboratory Manager Job Description
The Assistant Managers mission is to coordinate activities in the calibration laboratory.
- Attained turn-around times
- Growth and retained business in the calibration lab.
- Annual performance reviews
- Feedback from customers, prospects, and peers
ACTIVITES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving work orders into the lab
- Facilitating subcontracted calibration services
- Performing Quality Control (QC) for all work leaving the lab
- Creating quotes for incoming orders
- Overseeing the workflow and schedule of lab calibrations
- Communicate with customers
- provide status for orders
- make corrections or amendments to certificates
- Recall primary and secondary standards for calibration, maintain check in/check out status for ‘check out’ field equipment.
- Follow up on orders waiting for payment or other technical information
- Five year’s experience
- PMEL Coordinator, Scheduler or Assistant Lab Manager a plus
- Supply/Logistics Readiness activities
- Presentation, written and personal communication skills
- A focus on high quality outcomes and business profit
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- The ability to think creatively, take initiative, multitask and manage projects under pressure
- An unwavering persistence, commitment, passion and enthusiasm for this work.
Aldinger provides a competitive base salary, compensated medical insurance, access to a 401k plan as well as a bonus structure that reflects effort and results.
Job Location: Dallas, TX