Aldinger strives to build long-term partnerships with our customers and employees based on trust and professionalism. In return, we provide a fair profit for the corporation, with security and growth to all employees and their families. If you are interested in joining Aldinger please review the listings below and follow the appropriate link(s).
Technician needed for scale repair company located in Dallas, TX.
Responsible for the quality and timely repairs of weighing equipment on-site. Communication with customers throughout the repair process. Assist other repair personnel as needed.
- Troubleshoot/diagnose problem and order parts to complete repair.
- Perform calibration and qualification testing in within a 17025 accredited quality system.
- Complete any other duties assigned by Repair management as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Mechanical/electrical knowledge a plus. Prior field service preferred. Entry level position.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Entry Level
Account Manager (Eastern Texas Region)
Purpose: The Territory Manager’s mission is to find new business opportunities for Aldinger Company. Territory Managers will communicate to customers and prospects the different aspects and capabilities of Aldinger and how it applies to their specific needs. Territory Managers are a field liaison between our customers and Aldinger. Territory Managers are a development resource for our company. This is an outside sales role designed for self-motivated individuals who can work independently and with a team.
- Business attained
- Annual performance reviews
- Feedback from customers, prospects, and peers
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Visit territory customers and prospects to:
- Find business at new and existing customers.
- Identify the explicit needs of those customers that Aldinger can meet and identify the relative value of fulfilling those needs.
- Develop presentations and communicate Aldinger capabilities and value proposition.
- Communicate the needs of the customer to Aldinger Product, System and Calibration Reps.
- Gather feedback from customers on how Aldinger can improve and communicate that feedback to the appropriate Aldinger team member.
- Internal to Aldinger:
- Complete and submit all reporting, including quote logs, territory development plans, commission reports, etc. on time and accurately.
- Participate in sales and service meetings.
- Report to management market trends, competitive intelligence, and changes to customer’s businesses that effect Aldinger.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Residence in Dallas, TX or within 30 miles east
- Presentation, written and personal communication skills
- A focus on high quality outcomes and business profit
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- The ability to think creatively, take initiative, multitask and manage projects under pressure
- An unwavering persistence, commitment, passion and enthusiasm for this work.
- Aldinger provides a competitive base salary, medical insurance, access to a 401k plan as well as a bonus structure that reflects effort and results.
- Aldinger provides the training and tools needed to succeed so that there is no out of pocket work related expenses.
- Company computer/laptop
- Company smart phone
- Company vehicle
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Job Type: Full-Time
Required experience: Mid-level